1. Congrats, My son is in a Texas Prison, He has been since 15 yrs old. Soon he will be 18. On September 09-2012, and scheduled to be transferred over to notorious adult unit-open bay- cell. My minor child has been Wrongfully Convicted of a murder that he is not guilty of and not culpable for. What is a mother to do? As you know many people out there proclaim to be there to help people like my child Bryce, yet they are the polar opposite

    do you accept links where by the writing is in Spanish?


    Thank you for your time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s